The purity of our drinking water is a never-ending concern. At the local level, it must be stored in containers made of material that will keep the water safe from contamination and bacterial growth.
That's why all water storage tanks--constructed of any material--require protective coatings and linings.
- Durability - Water treatment storage tanks weather harsh climatic conditions that ultimately affect their structural integrity. The vessels are subject to wet-dry cycling, freeze-thaw cycling, and chemical corrosion year after year. Tank liners for water systems can breathe new life into your storage vessels.
- Customization - Containment materials are usually flexible, allowing for easier tank relining. Custom tank liners take up the shape of the storage vessels. The custom-fit allows the containment materials to accommodate any structural movement, preventing leaks even when there are ground movements. Besides, you can install customized leak detection monitors that identify water leaks whenever they occur.
- Easy Installations - Water storage tank liners are relatively easy to put up. The speedy installation process helps minimize disruptions to your water system. Additionally, it is easier and cheaper to reline your storage tanks than building new tanks afresh.
- Regulatory Compliance - Water is an extremely vital resource, and hence its purity must be maintained. All water tanks containing water for human consumption require protective coatings and linings.
- Corrosion Resistance - Tank liners are made of chemically-inert materials that form a protective coating between the stored water and the water vessels. The surface of the water treatment tanks is exposed to a wide variety of aggressive substances such as acids, salts, and UV radiation. The chemical liner provides an effective barrier that prevents corrosion of the metal and concrete structures.
- Prevent Water Contamination - Corrosion of your water tanks increases the risk of contamination. Waterborne pathogens such as pseudomonas, legionella, and biofilm can spell disaster within your water tanks. Keep your water safe by installing a water treatment tank lining over your storage vessel.
- Cost-effective - The cost of putting in a water tank liner is lower than replacing the water tank. Linings extend the life of the existing structures, allowing you to save on construction costs. Additionally, industrial tank liners are easy to clean and maintain. The containment materials offer a better alternative to building a double-walled concrete shell for your water storage facility.